Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Darlington County featured on "Dirty Jobs"

Plumfield Plantation and their wonderful Carolina Plantation rice were featured on the show "Dirty Jobs" last night on the Discovery Channel. The show was great, as always.

Rumor has it, though, that it all came together pretty quickly due to the fact that Plumfield was not their first choice of a location in Darlington.

Can you imagine having "Dirty Jobs" interested in showcasing your business, and letting them get away? If Mike Rowe and his film crew came anywhere near my office, I would hunt him down, put him in a stanglehold, and find something for those guys to film.

"Dirty Jobs," in my opinion, is the very best program on Discovery Channel and it was quite a coup for Plumfield Plantation to be selected. Kudos and congratulations to the Coxes!

I hope there will be a rebroadcast for those of you who missed it. I'll check the DC website and post the information later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment